Matching Program Support
Members of the The Ohio State University Food Innovation Center (FIC) may request financial support of programs that align with our strategic goals. Faculty and staff may request up to $1000.00 to serve as a cash match for both internal and external proposals. The FIC is also able to provide in-kind support. In-kind support includes program development, program promotion, event management, and post event evaluation. Requests will be considered on a case by case basis by the directors in light of available budget and strategic priorities, and a decision will be made within 2-4 weeks of the request.
Priority is given to proposals with the following characteristics:
- The planned program is relevant to the mission of the FIC
- Food Innovation Center members have an opportunity to participate
- Opportunities to promote the FIC are available
- Matching funds are required in the program announcement
- Matching funds can also be provided in the form of in-kind support